Online Payment Terms and Conditions | Refund Policy
If a user is availing of the online payment services, it will be assumed that the user is in acceptance of our online payment policies and terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the company via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the company to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances Universal Brothers (hereinafter referred to as “Universal Brothers”) or its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies or the Payment Gateway Service Provider(s) shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider(s). No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
NOTE: Universal Brothers assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection there to and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the Company does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by Payment Service Provider(s) will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
Universal Brothers, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
Debit/Credit Card and/or Bank Account Details
The User agrees that the debit/credit card and/or bank account details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card and/or a bank account that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card and/or bank account details.
The User may pay his/ her amount to Universal Brothers or its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies by using a debit/credit card and/or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/account details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit/credit card and/or bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/account details provided by him/her are accurate;
- The User is authorized to debit the nominated card/designated account for the payment of the dues payable and/or the bill(s) selected by such User along with the applicable transaction charges.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/designated account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable and/or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable transaction charges.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Our Refund policy is mentioned in the “Invoice” provided physically at the time of booking of the tickets/package(s), hotel reservations and/or visa processing.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully mentioned in the “Invoice” related to refund or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Refund for Charge Back(s): In the event there is any claim for/of charge back(s) by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach Universal Brothers and/or its Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies with his/her claim details. Such refund (if any) shall be affected by Universal Brothers or relevant Subsidiaries, Associates or Group Companies via payment gateway or any other means as the Company deems appropriate.
Cancellation and Changes by the Company
- Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your holiday and the Company reserves the right to do so at any time, and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your tour is necessary, providing it does not arise from circumstances beyond the Company’s control, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to purchase another holiday from us or (iii) to cancel your holiday. Compensation may be payable in cases of major change as detailed below.
- No compensation will be payable for minor changes. Minor changes include minimal changes to departure and arrival times, changes to the type of aircraft used and restaurant and accommodation changes to a comparable or superior standard.
- Major changes include cancellation, changes to your UK airport, delays in departure or return by more than 12 hours and accommodation changes to an inferior standard of accommodation.
- Compensation will not be paid for changes or cancellations caused by Acts of God (Force Majeure), war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or man-made disaster, fire, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports, strikes or other industrial action, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond the Company’s control. It is essential that you take out adequate travel insurance.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your holiday at any time before the date of departure, even after a confirmation notice has been sent. If your holiday is cancelled the Company will refund in full the money you have already paid. No compensation will be payable.
- Transportation is subject to the conditions of carriage of the carrier, some of which may limit or exclude liability. These conditions are often the subject of international agreement between countries and copies of the conditions, which apply to your holiday journey, will normally be found on the carrier’s tickets.
- If you fail to pay the balance of the holiday price at least 30 days before departure, the Company will treat the booking as cancelled and levy the cancellation charges set out below
- The company also has the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour; if in their opinion that person could endanger the health, safety and enjoyment of others on the tour. In any of the events mentioned above, the company’s sole liability and the client’s sole remedy will be limited to a refund of any monies paid, less the amount for services already utilized plus administrative fees.
Cancellation and Changes by You
- You may cancel your holiday at any time providing you notify the Company in writing. The following charges will be levied on any cancellation:
- 30 days or more 50% of Deposit
- 15 – 30 days 100% of Deposit
- 8 – 15 days 80% of Tour Cost
- 1 – 7 days 100% of Tour Cost
- After the itinerary is confirmed, the client is permitted free of administration charges one set of amendments, though will be liable for any added cost this may add to the tour, including airline charges, hotels etc. Any further modifications, which are instigated by the client, will incur a charge of 2500 Pakistani Rupees due to communication and administration expenses that may have incurred.
NOTE: All Refunds and Cancellations will be addressed as per the Company’s rules, as prescribed by relevant Travel and Tourism Regulatory Authority and/or in accordance with prevailing Law of the Land.